Investment Community Conference Call
Nader Pourhassan, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, Scott Kelly, M.D., Chairman, Chief Medical Officer and Head of Business Development, and Jacob Lalezari, M.D., Senior Science Advisor, will host an investment community conference call on Wednesday, September 2, 2020, to provide a comprehensive update on the most anticipated timelines for multiple regulatory and clinical initiatives, including COVID-19 potential approval timelines in U.S. and U.K.
The conference call will focus on the following key agenda items:
- Details of the current discussions with MHRA in regards to fast track approval for COVID-19
- Status of Emergency Use Approval for COVID-19, CD10 trial in U.S.
- Detail discussions of the cancer results and discussions from invited guest (from Creative MicroTech) on the leronlimab potential in all cancers based on current results in the last 1 year
- HIV – BLA submission in U.S. and U.K.
- HIV – cure project
- NASH timeline
- Potential other trials
- Scientific Advisory Board
- NASDAQ uplist
A replay of the conference call is available until October 2, 2020. To access the replay, interested parties may dial 877-660-6853 (U.S.) / 201-612-7415 (International) and enter conference identification number 13709272.